Chianti wine tour - full day
- from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
- lunch included
- 179,00 € per person
A full day tour in Chianti area, the best way to learn and taste about this amazing wine.
A short trip to Greve in Chianti, the capital of the Chianti Classico wine area, will be the first part of the day. A nice walk in the historic centre of the town and then we'll move to the first winery for tasting three wines.
For lunch time we'll reach the second boutique winery, as we only select small family run wineries.
Also here you'll have the chance to taste three wines, not only Chianti, to learn more and compare different kind of grapes and blends.
The way back is another chance to take pictures of this winderful Tuscan scenery...
Duration: 7 hours
Participants: min. 2 - max. 8
Price: 175,00 € per person
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer (by van or car);
- arrival in Greve in Chianti (45 minutes) and visit to the small town;
- visit to 2 boutique wineries;
- typical Tuscan lunch at the farm, with locally-produced specialties and great organic wine;
- drive back to Florence along a beautiful panoramic road;
- purchase and shipping of products available.
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty