Vernaccia of San Gimignano Wine Tour
- from 9.30 am to 4 pm
- Tuscan lunch and tasting included
- 179,00 € per person
On this tour we will take you to discover one of the best preserved medieval towns in the world, San Gimignano, recognized by UNESCO as a Cultural Heritage.
We will then continue on to a small farm to have a multi-course Tuscan lunch and enjoy a tasting of products that are made on the premises. We will learn about winemaking techniques and will taste great local organic wines.
The area of San Gimignano is quite famous in Italy for the production of a DOCG white wine, the Vernaccia di San Gimignano. This white wine grows only in this area bacause of the original characteristics of the soil which is sandy and wet, not like for example the close Chianti areas, more rocky and dry.
Number of participants: 2 to 8 people
Meeting Point: Via Romana 41 / 43 R
When: every day
Departure time: 09:30 a.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Price: 179 € per person
What is included:
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer (by van or car);
- visit to a farm, with the chance of experiencing first-hand their productive activity;
- typical Tuscan lunch with locally-produced specialties and great organic wine;
- drive to San Gimignano along a beautiful panoramic road;
- visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano;
- purchase and shipping of products available.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Italian law does not permit to serve alcoholic beverages to kids below 16 y.o.: kids below this age will be therefore served non alcoholic beverages. Please notify us in advance about any special dietary or reduced-mobility needs and we'll do our best to meet your needs.Buy Now ← tour list
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty