“We Like Tuscany, s.a.s.”, is a tour operator based in Florence, with the legal address at Via Leonardo da Vinci, 16 – 50132 Florence, Italy, and legally operating under license number 06344330482.
We Like Tuscany offers single and multi-day tours in Tuscany. Any client deciding to participate in an activity offered by We Like Tuscany is notified and agrees to the following terms and conditions.
We Like Tuscany respects and follows European and Italian privacy laws and standards outlined in INFORMATIVA SULLA TUTELA DELLA PRIVACY (D.L. 196/2003). When you send us information about yourself you agree that we can use it for our companies purposes, however, this information will never be shared with third parties according to the above laws. When you provide us with your name and e-mail address we deem this as giving us permission to contact you further.
We will never sell or pass on your information to third parties. Your name will reside only in our database and will not be transferred or traded with any other organization. By contacting us, you may always opt-out of any further communications on our behalf.
- All tours will be conducted primarily in English.
- Please be aware that we are not a bike-learning school. We reserve the right to deny any participant taking part or continuing the bike tour if we feel the participant is unable to operate the bike safely. No refunds are offered.
- We run the tour rain or shine. Please bring suitable rain gear in case of inclement weather. If the forecast predicts rain on the day of the tour, we strongly recommend turning up for the bike tour as the weather forecast is 99% of the time wrong. A no-show will incur the full cost of the tour. If the tour is canceled due to bad weather, no payment will be taken. Please Note: If we feel the weather is too severe to run the tour it is at our sole discretion to cancel the tour. If it’s overcast or a bit fresh we do suggest you bring maybe a pullover or light windbreaker. However, we do suggest casual and loosely fitted clothing with trainers or jogging shoes for the tour. All our bikes come fitted with a front pouch, so you can store small personal items.
- If special care is needed as regards food i.e. (diabetics/allergies) please let us know in advance and we will accommodate you. We can accommodate vegetarians or vegans.
- Participants of the excursion affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions and that any claim for damages to the company We Like Tuscany are waived. In particular, clients declare that:
- they are able to use the equipment provided safely and competently.
- they are of good health and free from any ailment that may be aggravated by strenuous activity and or weather conditions including high humidity and heat.
- Participants in the excursion are required to practice common sense, prudence, and diligence, particularly in relation to the equipment provided by the company during the excursion, which the participants agree to use at their own risk. We Like Tuscany waives all claims for damages made against them and accept no liability for any damage to the participant, third parties, and equipment caused during excursions.
- We Like Tuscany will provide guests with equipment that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the guest in the same working condition at the end of the tour. Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them by the Company.
- We Like Tuscany is not responsible for wine or oil sold. i.e, breakages, shipping, or loss of items.
- Participants must provide the organization with a valid ID (driving license, passport, identity card, visa, health certificate), should they be so requested.
- Participants are liable for all damages that We Like Tuscany may endure due to the failure to comply with the above-mentioned obligations.
For all We Like Tuscany SINGLE tours: NO CHARGE in case of cancellation received within 24 hours before the tour date; in case of late cancellation or NO-SHOW, the full amount will be charged.
For all We Like Tuscany MULTI-DAY tours: NO CHARGE in case of cancellation received within 2 weeks before the tour date; in case of late cancellation or NO-SHOW, the full amount will be charged.
If the customer cancels his booking more than 24 hours before the beginning of the tour (or more than 2 weeks for the multi-day activities), we offer the following options:
- moving the tour to another day (to be agreed, space permitting);
- take a voucher for the tour that is transferable to a third party;
- joining an alternative activity of equivalent value;
- refund of your deposit (or of the full payment, if the tour was already paid in full).
For all We Like Tuscany PRIVATE tours: 7 days before tour date 100% refund; 3 days before tour 50% refund; less than 72 hours no refund.
For all bike tours: If you are traveling with children aged under 10 years, please contact us in advance with ages and heights, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs, so we make sure we have suitable bikes and options for them.We suggest booking the tour as private if there are kids under the age of 1o years of age, as this makes the tour more enjoyable, safe, and customized to the needs of the participants. We focus a lot on customer experience and this is the best way to improve it.
Please note: The minimum height for Electric bikes is 140cm / 14 years of age.