Discover Florence’s quiet and breathtaking countryside hills nearby Chianti, explore a countryside farm and its marvelous gardens, and enjoy a glass of Chianti wine and Extra Virgin olive oil tasting paired with traditional Tuscan cold cuts.
Vintage Van Chianti Classico Wine Tour
Savour the beauty of Tuscany with a local driver on board of a Vintage van!
- Car 2 PAX Included
- Fiat Tour - Car 2 PAX Included
Come enjoy a private/small group (max 6 people) exclusive vintage van wine tour in Tuscany!
- Includes classic italian drinks on board!
- Includes private driver
- Includes Tuscan multi-course lunch with wine and olive oil tasting.
- You will start from our meeting point in the center of Florence, exit through the walls of the city and drive towards the panoramic Piazzale Michelangelo to admire a unique view of Florence and the picturesque church of San Miniato.
- Then a scenic ride up will lead us to the beautiful Chianti Classico area. The ride then continues further into the hills where you will eat at one of our favorite family-run farms in the area – which is claimed by many of our guests to be one of the best meals of their trip!
- At a local family-run Chianti vineyard we will see where their wine is made and stored, and a look at their personal stash of olive oil. Tasting of both is encouraged!
- Fully equipped VW restored Vintage Van
- A private driver
- Multi-course Tuscan lunch with wine and olive oil tasting
- Family farm visit in the Chianti Classico