Walk along stonemasons’ paths and country roads among Chianti Colli Fiorentini’s olive groves and vineyards. Visit the wonderful town of Fiesole on this Tuscany tour!
Discover Leonardo, Michelangelo, Titian, Raphael, and Caravaggio
Leonardo, Michelangelo, Titian, Raphael, Caravaggio – their names alone seem to carry the weight of Italian art history. But it’s not until you stand before the Italian Masters’ priceless creations that you truly appreciate the sheer genius of their work.
Let our expert guides unveil the power and beauty of the world’s best-known paintings and sculptures, sharing their in-depth knowledge and passion during this lively journey through the Uffizi Gallery.
This tour covers all the museum’s major rooms and grandiose halls and includes streamlined skip-the-line entrance and pre-reserved tickets. Get inside quickly and get up close and personal with the Italian Renaissance masters!
- Avoid waiting hours in the queue with this quick-entry tour
- Gain an understanding of the most famous artworks by Italian master artists
- Enjoy a fascinating and exclusive introduction to Renaissance art with great stories about the artists that changed art forever
- Experience the flowering of Leonardo Da Vinci’s genius, find out how Michelangelo outsmarted a famous skinflint and hear about the mysterious and stunning models in paintings like Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus”
- Learn about techniques that will change the way you look at art
- Explore more of the gallery to include the must-sees of Titian, Raphael, Bronzino and Caravaggio and many more, as our expert guides’ knowledge and personality truly bring the artworks to life
The meeting point is at: Via del Campuccio, 88, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy.