Walk along stonemasons’ paths and country roads among Chianti Colli Fiorentini’s olive groves and vineyards. Visit the wonderful town of Fiesole on this Tuscany tour!
Florence’s Duomo, Baptistery, Ponte Vecchio, and More
This best of Tuscany tour is led by expert guides—passionate, professional locals with a gift for storytelling and eagerness to share their best tips and suggestions. Let them share with you all of the fascinating historical episodes of Florence’s past while taking in the Duomo, Baptistery, Ponte Vecchio, and many more amazing locations throughout the city.
Step into Florence’s ancient Roman, medieval, and Renaissance past to understand the city’s cultural impact on the world during this entertaining small-group tour guaranteed to exceed your expectations!
- Explore the Highlights of Florence's Historical City Center
- A small-group tour (no more than 18 adults) led by a fully-licensed, specially-trained guide, famous for being knowledgeable and entertaining
- Discover how Florence’s 2,000 years of tumultuous history changed the world forever
- See historic sculptures, frescoes, and paintings in three famous churches – the Duomo, Santa Trinità and Orsanmichele
- Hear fascinating stories about astounding events that shocked the Florentines
- Traipse along famous shopping streets
- Learn why Florence became one of the greatest art centers the world has ever seen
- See the Baptistery, Bell Tower, Gates of Paradise, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Vasari Corridor, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio, Medieval towers and Renaissance palaces and more (from the outside only)
- Minimum and Maximum Participants per Group
- Minimum required to run tour: four adults. Since this is a group walking tour, your reservation will be joined with others. If you would prefer your own guide, this tour is also available as a private exclusive Original Florence Walk tour
- Maximum participants per group: 18 adults
- Weather: runs rains or shine
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for church entrance
- On some occasions, the Duomo and other churches may be closed for religious services, as is the case each Sunday when we see the Duomo only from the outside. You may then return to see the inside on your own after the Duomo reopens at 1:30 pm
- Due to new security measures at the Duomo, all visitors must go through a metal detector for a security check. Being a new system, there is only one entry and limited security personnel; as such, the lines can be quite long
- In case of very long lines, you will see the Duomo only from the outside
- Meeting Point
The meeting point is at: Via del Campuccio, 88, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy.